Thursday, May 30, 2013

my home family





100% YES…..my family is always being there when I feel sad or stress sa work…..the family always stay forever...I  LOVE MY FAMILY.........The valdez  balagtas family created……..when angel and myra met………last oct.1998. yhee…..saya saya naman..Wonderful moment the wedding day last February 26, 2000. Thanks Lord for giving me my one and only ………Angel……My BF and my Best friend. 




He is my BF and Best friend and my only ANGEL.....since 1998...thank Lord ..... 
I'am very thankful siya naging patner me forever ......  


I was very excited last November 16,2001.... when my baby boy was born.... YES....  every body was glad... special my "ANGEL".... he looks like his daddy....when he was started preschool I feel very proud mom...he knows how to write his name at age of 3 yrs old...  he says always I LOVE YOU MOMMY.........very nice Words .......Love you KUYA GELMYR....


  

my kuya gelmyr prayed that he wanted to have a baby sister.... then after 5yrs .Lord answered his prayer......that was on Oct.11,2007.......Myrgel was born... she looks like me...he... he..... my "ANGEL" says......she is very sweet and madaldal.. the same as her kuya I'am very proud mom...LOVE YOU BABY.....

6 comments:

  1. Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng family, they are strength. Ikaw na Maam Myra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa masarap mamaya ang brekfast...jejejeje

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mam!!! niceblog
    job well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice and sweet ng inaanak ko ang cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice family and beautiful house, dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang lalaki na ng mga ank mo classmate

    ReplyDelete